Saturday, January 2, 2010

2. The Dog Poop Initiative, Kirk A. Weisler

I met Kirk Weisler and attended a lecture he gave at the Right Now Users Conference last year.  I was excited to obtain a couple of his books to read, as I enjoyed his outlook and theory on business leadership.  A quick read, as it teaches a great principle that we can all apply in our business life, personal life and for sure family life.

A true story of scoopers and poopers,
Of pointers and heroes.
Of those who score real goals,
And those who score zeros.

I have another one of his books, The Cookie Thief, all queued up to read in the next few days.  Again a simple read.  I call it a bathroom book, as it will take only the time of your next bathroom trip to take a few minutes and read while you are doing your thing in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment